Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Final Project...

For every class the projects had always been challenging and interesting in its self... Ever one of us in the class were required to build a circuit in a prototype for our final project.. Complete soldiered and fully functiong prototype was required for the project. We each had individual ideas over the project. For my submition, I made a prototype using a photo register. The pitch of the sound was processed by the litght sensitive registor. So every time I brought something to block the intensity of the light the pitch of the sound produced would differ. I could actually have different frequency come off with the circuit.
To give my project an interractive edge, I used a webcam to capture a minute of performance with the circuit. Then overlapped the sound , the previous recorded data to be the back track of my new performance. I countinued that for third time and came up with musical piece which was interactive to the self performance. Beside the sound intercation, looping video cincept was used to make the video interactive as well.

No comments: