Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sound and movie

Movie " Mon Oncle" Created by French filmmaker "Jacques Tati" This movie is the one of the most different movie I have experienced in prospect to things I hear in the movie. It is about fifty years old movie and for today's technology the things put in this movie clearly is out of date yet The conceptual grasp that it had in its time could have been pretty unique. The movie had almost all of its sound recorded in the studio and could be felt the sounds were very unlikely to be coming from the things that seemed to be coming from. The most unnatural effect I felt in the movie was the feeling of incompleteness for it to be convincing enough to make it through me. The sounds felt to be same thing repeated over and over again, There seem to be focusing of sound in limited forms. The were a lot of inaccuracy of the timing of the sound that was felt. What ever the bad comment I put forward, I am impressed that even the move had its entire sound remade in the studio and yet came out to be good. the cinema and sound had come a long way since then but we should always praise the early stages of any advancement .

No comments: