Monday, December 10, 2007

My post experience

Omg that was so fun. I would def. love to do that again. (valley girl). Anyways I LIKED IT A LOT. It was so interesting to move along the timer. I liked that idea to have the timer there. It represented a lot of interesting feelings. Like that painting with melted clocks. It was just artistic within itself. I think Logan had a lot of cool examples when he was explaining it to the crowd. We all did such a good job reading, and I think it was so wicked how the silence overcame everyone in the start. Awesome. I did feel a bit weird reading that nothingness. But in a sense it actually meant something now that I had more time to think about it. We are nothing, or at least were nothing at one point, so it's okay to be nothing again! As if it was ever a bad thing to be nothing! That is a wonderful statement that I will cherish for the rest of my life. That guy sitting on the couch eating potato chips gets called lazy and a no good. Well he is being a nothing, and that is beautiful! ;). Yay now I can become lazy and be nothing until I die and birds eat me. This will be a wonderful life knowing I have more options with my own state of mind. Being bored and insecure is a good thing and i should cherish that. Thank you CAGE! Right cage? I think so... Yessss

No comments: