Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Secret Place

My preffered liar is under construction so i had to find a default liar.

I chose to go in the upstairs of atwood. In a little area with chairs thats next to some display cases.My spot was in the center of the seating aragenments.

On my right side was a lonely woman eating lunch. On my right was two Asian students speaking their native language. And after few minutes a couple of women sat across from me and and ate and conversed.

Besides these noises there were people coming and going pass me and around me allot of feet sounds and random conversation.

There was also a lot of noise coming up the stairwell from all of the constant traffic from some sort of mini convention going on.

There was also the sound of children because for some reason there were allot of kids in the ballroom.

There is also a constant drone from something either mechanical or electrical if you listen really close.

No comments: