Wednesday, October 3, 2007

WHY DO FANS MAKE ME SLEEP SO GOOD!?

I'm not sure why they make me sleep so good!! Thats why I asked people in yahoo blogs. (link *1 located on bottom). I realized a bit later that the topic was "Why do fans make you sick when you sleep." So my question wasn't quite answered.
BUT I DON'T GIVE UP!
I moved on to another source. Link *2 located on bottom.
HOLD ON BABY.
This isn't about fans anymore hunny, this is about WHITE NOISE! Yes, white noise, the frequencies we all learned about in class.
Whats this? WE CAN MAKE MONEY SELLING WHITE NOISE? People are so stressed out and they just want to sleep dang-it. Sleeping pills just are not enough.
This is my favorite part "Comfort your crying or fussy baby" Damn those fussy babies. Just take a gander and read all of these symptoms that WHITE NOISE can solve. No wonder Dr.T is so relaxed.
We have been working refining our Pure White Noise® for over 20 years. (Ref: link *2 on bottom)
Yes you have it folks. They have been refining "pure" white noise for 20 years. 20 full years of filtering frequencies. They even crossed the line a bit in this example (http://www.purewhitenoise.com/clips/pwn_wav.wav) yes, they named it pwn_wav.
"pwn" in geek terms pwn = Owned. They sure owned me with this amazing job on white noise.

BUT DONT BE DISCOURAGED the cd is only 10.00 dollars. So don't waste 10 seconds of your day filtering a random sound to white noise, let them do it for you with 20 years of experience.
Well as you can see looking for why fans make me sleep so good turned into white noise. I'll just give it a shot and say anything that remains equally pleasant to an ear continuously through the night will keep you well asleep.

*1)http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060821182653AA52pmw
*2)http://www.purewhitenoise.com/usewhitenoise.html

No comments: