Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Being a sensitive listener

I am a very sensitive person. Therefor I look at all aspects of life with sensitive senses. Smell, Touch, Sight, Hearing, Tasting. Hearing is the most sensitive of all. The slightest noise attracts me or distracts me. I cannot sleep due to these small noises some nights. Rock music keeps me jacked up. And I wondered why. I always have to gradually turn the volume up, never blast it right away, which I assume you all do too. But can audio music provoke not just emotions such as... Depressed/Sad, Happy/Jacked up, Relaxed, Tensed ext... But actual physical movements? Literally at the sound of something, a normal human being WILL move physically? I think this clip proves my point. ***WARNING*** obscene language is present, please excuse this.


http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/42237/

No comments: